A seven-year-old Australian girl consumed a “Chicken Twister” from her local Sydney KFC, which just happened to have had an eighth spice mixed into the recipe, the bacteria known as salmonella, resulting in an extremely rare occurrence of irreversible spastic quadriplegia and severe brain damage. Unfortunately this isn’t the first time KFC has been accused of contaminated food, so be wary.
Quotes From The Mouth Of Madness
Do not fear the darkness, embrace it.
Donate To This Website & Projects
Music For the Deceased
Other Sinister Sections