In Australia, a 58-year-old man was the unwillingly punchline of a prank gone wrong when he decided to use the public bathroom at a shopping mall. He became permanently stuck to a toilet seat after a prankster smeared fast acting glue over its surface. Paramedics were called to the scene and had to physically remove the man for the toilet, seat and all. He was then rushed to the hospital where doctors applied industrial solvents to remove the seat from his skin. Other than embarrassment, the man walk away without injury.